Blackjack 2

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
I don't know if i should be asking this in this part of the forum or in this forum at all. But does anyone have the blackjack 2, if so how do you like. I ask because i am thinking about picking 1 up tomorrow and using it as backup phone for the iPhone. Because it is easier to txt on while driving, and it has a little more functionality to it.

If this is the wrong section of the forum you can move it. Just trying to get a little input from fellow iPhoners

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I don't know if i should be asking this in this part of the forum or in this forum at all. But does anyone have the blackjack 2, if so how do you like. I ask because i am thinking about picking 1 up tomorrow and using it as backup phone for the iPhone. Because it is easier to txt on while driving, and it has a little more functionality to it.

If this is the wrong section of the forum you can move it. Just trying to get a little input from fellow iPhoners
I would suggest that you at least get a touch screen phone, which the Blackjack is not. Once you go, touchscreen. You never want to go back to a non-touch screen. You will hate the Blackjack, buy a Pocket PC (touch screen) and not a Smart Phone (non-touch screen)..Mark

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
well see i have the htc mogul with sprint, but i just recently canceled my service (i think) and plus i broke it( threw it against the wall, was mad at my ex). And i mean touch screen is cool ive owned a bunch of touch screens. Guess i will have to go to the store and play with it.. I had the centro and hated it, im 6'3 and it was like holding a damn baby.