Blade, E13CTRON, etc. Case suggestions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 1, 2012
Good afternoon, thanks for taking time to read my question. I am looking for a new case for my iPhone 4S. I have had the Blade case, probably the most amazing looking case ever, as long as I don't want to use my 4S as a phone, GPS device, or for the internet. Ive been using the E13ctron hybrid for a while now, but its not the greatest for reception either. What I am looking for, is anything similar to those cases, in a plastic version, or other material, that will not affect my reception. I like the bumper style that does not add thickness to the phone, but adds width to it, like the aluminum cases. I have not found any plastic cases that give me the width I desire. I am a machinist, so I like the "machined" style. Screws, parts, etc. I have spent a lot of time looking, and could probably have made one myself in the time I have wasted searching. If anyone can offer suggestions, I would very much appreciate it.

Mi-Phone

Bronze
Feb 4, 2012
Check out the vapor pro cases made by element. They are made from aircraft aluminum but have a nice thick plastic corner where your antennas are to give the same reception as if you weren't wearing it. I have an orange one and it looks and feels awesome plus I don't loose reception. Think the website is elementcases.com or check eBay. Got mine for $50 when they can go for $130-$150.

Mar 1, 2012
Thank you. I saw that one, but was leery because the e13ctron claimed no loss of reception too. Was hoping to find some actual users that could claim the same thing. I will try that one, thanks!