Blank Home Screen?

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Ok, I have been Searching and reading for the last 2 days on my new iPhone. It is JailBroke, and running 1.1.4.

I really would like to find out how to have a blank screen on the Springboard, To show the full wallpaper. Any help is appreciated. I know I could just use one Icon and move everything else to another board...but thats not good enough.

pab277

Aug 1, 2007
why would you want a blank springboard? it wouldn't be possible to access the apps.

the only app i know of that hides springboard icons is 'poof' in installer.

but from what i've read, its not compatible with 1.1.3, let alone 1.1.4

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Not 100% Blank, Just one Page, and then all the apps would be in the next one over, Just for a clean look. On my MacBook The only icon thats on my Desktop is MacHD...I HATE ICONS!

chrissurra

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Not 100% Blank, Just one Page, and then all the apps would be in the next one over, Just for a clean look. On my MacBook The only icon thats on my Desktop is MacHD...I HATE ICONS!

Thats what mine looks like I have the center page empty, main icons to the left and other programs to the right.

I used this program on my middle page to hold the spot

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Howdy, the link above works well if you don't mind manually installing the file. Thats me on my alternate posting account btw ;) I love that monkey!

Anyway, I've since added it to my Installer Repository. Add this to your Installer Sources and look for Blank.app.

http://dezign999.com/repo

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Wow, suddenly I feel like unwrapping candy. lol

Hey HondaMaker, I think this Dock skin might compliment your dock icons. Its a black transparent fade so your icons get a little more pop without much of a strong presense.

If you'd like to try it, download the image above and name it Dock.png. Upload it to your SummerBoard theme that you're using and rename the existing Dock.png in that folder incase you don't like how this one looks.

You can find your themes folders here:

/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/

Drop that Dock.png into one of the folders within that Themes folder.

chrissurra

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Where can I get the icons for the dock? Also, when you unlock the phone which screen appears? I mean if the the above is the middle screen.

Thanks
Here are all the icons zipped up

Removed.

If you have the blank app then when you slide to open it will open to whatever page you closed on.

If you left it on the blank page it will open to the blank page, if you close it on the icon page then it opens to the icon page.

Nov 4, 2008
ok, first off is this required to show the wallpaper on your backround?
And second off, I've never benn able to work 2.x installer so is/can it on cydia?