Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Blindspot[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-09-21[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Martin Gero[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jaimie Alexander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sullivan Stapleton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rob Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Audrey Esparza[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ashley Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ukweli Roach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marianne Jean-Baptiste[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there. But there's one tattoo that is impossible to miss: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. "Jane," Agent Weller and the rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I started watching this show today. It seems like an interesting concept, and I’m going to continue watching.

I was somewhat annoyed by Mr. Sullivan Stapleton’s at-times-difficult-to-understand speech. For a second, I thought I might be imagining it, but that isn’t the case. It’s been discussed online already by others. I’m not sure if it’s part of the acting (it’s intentionally difficult to understand), if he’s experiencing difficulty trying to emulate an American accent (he’s Australian), or if it’s the result of his head injury while filming something else, an incident which the actor now describes as "a serious f@#king affair which left him with a fractured skull." If he’s acting, I hope that later on in the series someone got a clue and told him to stop doing it.

I have nothing to compare his speech on this particular TV show to. I’ve never watched any of the 300 films, nor do I care to.