Block a caller

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 10, 2011
I thought I read somewhere that with ios7 you could block a caller. Is this correct and how do I do it?

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes, that's correct. Add the number to your contact list if it isn't already there. Then select the contact and scroll to the bottom of their contact info. You will see an option for blocking.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
Yes, that's correct. Add the number to your contact list if it isn't already there. Then select the contact and scroll to the bottom of their contact info. You will see an option for blocking.
You do not need to add them as a contact just go into your recent call list, tap the i to the far right of the number you want to block, scroll down and tap block this caller.

Last edited:

radtechy

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
You do not need to add them as a contact just go into your recent call list, tap the I to the far right of the number you want to block, scroll down and tap block this caller.
Thanks about the call list way

That's great going forward for me.

I made a contact called ZZ block list so its on the bottom of my contacts and it has 5 numbers in it and I blocked that but if I need to do more I'll use the recent list

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk