Block text and phone calls

1. Jissy07 New Member

:mad: I searched under the app store for the PYSL application and did not find anything. I have the 3G phone and need desperately to block a pranker that keeps sending explicit textes and leaving nasty messages. I do not have the option of changing my number. We all know how cumbersome that can be. Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks...........[

2. kenneth Zealot Gold

you might be able to call AT&T but i dunno if they can do anything. If you can jailbreak there are several apps that you can filter out callers. I thought it was pretty ridiculous this isn't available on a stock phone.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. TarekElsakka Genius Gold

Yes, you might have to jailbreak your phone and download any Block application. You can block phone calls but I'm not sure if you can block SMS messages. Just report the pranker :D.

5. nobopyon Member Bronze

I didn't install it yet, but I think MClean (something like that) from JB app will be able to block the phone and SMS..

6. kenneth Zealot Gold

You have to pay for mcleaner. Try iblacklist or something like thy. There are several apps that filter and block calls,SMS...

7. jonifg New Member

Has anyone figured thos out yet...I am also getting harrasing text...I went out with this guy 1 time over a year ago and he sends me 2 text messages every day - I have asked him to stop and he will stop about a weeke then start up again. I don't want to have this anymore- even if I have to pay for an app I want to get rid of his constant text messages!

8. AdrianCubed Zealot Gold

LOL.... Callblock dosent work anymore?

9. KabaModern Zealot Gold

Jailbreak and install iBlackList. Should help. Or call AT&T and say you're getting harassing calls and text messages, they'll change it for free...

10. jonifg New Member

I JUST GOT THIS iPHONE...i AM AN OLD LADY - HA HA AND COULD REALLY USE ALL YOU YOUNG SMART CELL PHONE FOLKS HELP - i don't KNOW WHAT JAIL BREAK IS - WHERE DO I GET IT. i FEEL SILLY BUT YOU ALL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE CELL PHONES. i ASKED MY 17 YEAR OLD AND HE doesn't KNOW SO HERE i AM ASKING ALL OF YOU. oK SO i NEED JAILBREAK,,,,WHERE DO i GET I
    Ok all caps sorry for that. You guys can fuigure all this electronic stuff out so quickly....I envy you all - you grew up with so many things that are so great...I needs your smarts to help me get this crazy man to leave me alone! He is beginning to worry me and I don't want to get my son involved...