Blockpuzzle Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
For the life of me, I cannot beat level 1 in blockpuzzle!

Can anyone please post a spoiler here?

Screenshots, a walkthrough, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
If you think level 1 is hard forget about level 2. I was playing for half an hour with no success.

Unfortunately, I can't help ya out because there are quite a few steps in order to complete level 1 so I can't remember how I did it. :(

Great game though, and I would love to see more levels on the same difficulty level as level 1 :laugh2:

JewelDiamond

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Yeah, this game is great. I haven't beat it personally but my boyfriend was playing on my iPhone for hours and managed to beat level 1 and 2... :) I know he went through several steps so I can't explain how it's done.
I hope they will put more games out like this. But Iphysics is my favorite.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
For the life of me, I cannot beat level 1 in blockpuzzle!

Can anyone please post a spoiler here?

Screenshots, a walkthrough, any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
The official name for the game is Klotski. The solution is pretty complicated (reported to be 81 moves minimum to solve it). I have not found the solution to the exact one (level 1) that is in this version, however the following site shows almost exactly the same puzzle and may give you some clues as to what to try.

http://phil.freehackers.org/klotski/screenshots/ane-rouge-solution.html

Added: I just followed these instructions and although they are not exact they do walk you through solving level 1. Good luck and have fun.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
There is another game similar to this one called boxcar blockade and is available through Yahoo games. That format interests me more than the current iPhone version and would love to see that implemented into an iPhone game.

artiphone

Jun 1, 2008
I can reach lv 10 of this game now but I wonder ,there is no way to complete lv 10
there is countable probability to move the block and I already try it all
or I was wrong ? who can complete lv 10 please let me know

p.s my english is not good so I'm sorry