BLOG: AT&T Gears Up for the iPhone

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
why do you always repost garbage news? Are you that desperate?

I gotta agree, man......you keep posting stuff that's already been out.(some for quite a while)

Why are you starting so many new threads with old info? I caught you on like 3 different things you posted yesterday.

Still, you post more. LOL

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Dude check the freaking date! I posted this back in JUNE! someone else added a new post that pushed it back to the front page. jeeez.

- SR

Your right they shoudl have checked that. I have no problem with you being the EIP News Reporter you are doing a good job

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
I for one love your Avatar!
Yeah, thats me when I first wake up in the morning. LoL!

I just did a Google image search for 'old man' and that is what came up. I think it is like the oldest man in Turkey or something. Heh.

Anyway, not trying to be the EIP news reporter or anything. I know I screwed up yesterday and double posted a few things that I didn't realize had already been posted. Sorry about that.

Just got pissed off that people where blaming me for posting month old news when I had actually posted it a month ago when it was new news. grrrrr. Ok, all better now. :laugh2:

- SR

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
I can not help but laugh at how much everyone jumped on you and started flaming you for no reason. The first thing I saw when I read the opening post I saw the date. Then I read all the posts attacking you and you were not even the one that bumped the thread. Too funny. I have to say guys, I really enjoy this board. Thanks for the laugh.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I can not help but laugh at how much everyone jumped on you and started flaming you for no reason. The first thing I saw when I read the opening post I saw the date. Then I read all the posts attacking you and you were not even the one that bumped the thread. Too funny. I have to say guys, I really enjoy this board. Thanks for the laugh.
Me too, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Made a few people look like tempermental idiots though, with how mad they got over nothing. Notice too that they're too hard headed to at least say they're sorry...