BLOG: AT&T Gears Up for the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
why do you always repost garbage news? Are you that desperate?

I gotta agree, man......you keep posting stuff that's already been out.(some for quite a while)

Why are you starting so many new threads with old info? I caught you on like 3 different things you posted yesterday.

Still, you post more. LOL

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Dude check the freaking date! I posted this back in JUNE! someone else added a new post that pushed it back to the front page. jeeez.

- SR

Your right they shoudl have checked that. I have no problem with you being the EIP News Reporter you are doing a good job

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
I for one love your Avatar!
Yeah, thats me when I first wake up in the morning. LoL!

I just did a Google image search for 'old man' and that is what came up. I think it is like the oldest man in Turkey or something. Heh.

Anyway, not trying to be the EIP news reporter or anything. I know I screwed up yesterday and double posted a few things that I didn't realize had already been posted. Sorry about that.

Just got pissed off that people where blaming me for posting month old news when I had actually posted it a month ago when it was new news. grrrrr. Ok, all better now. :laugh2:

- SR

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
I can not help but laugh at how much everyone jumped on you and started flaming you for no reason. The first thing I saw when I read the opening post I saw the date. Then I read all the posts attacking you and you were not even the one that bumped the thread. Too funny. I have to say guys, I really enjoy this board. Thanks for the laugh.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I can not help but laugh at how much everyone jumped on you and started flaming you for no reason. The first thing I saw when I read the opening post I saw the date. Then I read all the posts attacking you and you were not even the one that bumped the thread. Too funny. I have to say guys, I really enjoy this board. Thanks for the laugh.
Me too, I thought it was absolutely hilarious. Made a few people look like tempermental idiots though, with how mad they got over nothing. Notice too that they're too hard headed to at least say they're sorry...