Blue Theme w/ Carbon Blue Slide (get it here)

thedanks

Jul 17, 2007
Plainview, NY

Dank Blue Theme (Blue w/ Carbon Fiber Blue Slide v1.5)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rqukpj

Notes:
Changed Power off slide to carbon fiber red
Changed Answer call to Blue Carbon Fiber w/ Black arrow
Changed All Blue to the dark blue so it is uniform (airport/bars no more lighter blue)
Added Dank Carrier Signal
Added Blue Alarm
Added Blue Bluetooth
Added Blue Airplane Mode (please download attachment below)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 21, 2007
Aloha thedanks,

I still have the default bottom bar, and not your carbon button. I used the 'putfile' command to put them in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app - that is the location into which they need be placed, correct? It's not that big of a deal - I mean, I still DO have a bottom bar, but I would like to use the one you made, if possible. Can you help please? I used the filename you provided, namely:

bottombarknobgray.png
botttombarlocktextmask.png

Mahalo in advance for your assistance,

HawaiiMacAddict

thedanks

Jul 17, 2007
Plainview, NY
Aloha thedanks,

I still have the default bottom bar, and not your carbon button. I used the 'putfile' command to put them in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app - that is the location into which they need be placed, correct? It's not that big of a deal - I mean, pI still DO have a bottom bar, but I would like to use the one you made, if possible. Can you help please? I used the filename you provided, namely:

bottombarknobgray.png
botttombarlocktextmask.png

Mahalo in advance for your assistance,

HawaiiMacAddict
Yo im toe up right now. If i could fogure it out u can. Personally i found out the hard eay yoi need to be careful about capitalization.

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
/System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/

don't forget to change the bottombarknobgreen.png for when someone calls - otherwise it just looks funny :laugh2:

Jul 21, 2007
Aloha thedanks and uPhone559,

Sorry for disturbing your sleep, but thanks for the quick responses. I failed to realize that the images should have been in a different location. This is only my first day modding my iPhone. Once again, thanks for your assistance - it looks great!

:cool:HawaiiMacAddict

Jul 21, 2007
Aloha uPhone559,

What is the command to get the file from the phone? I was attempting to get the bottombarknobgreen.png file, but 'getfile' doesn't work. How can I get the files off the iPhone or where can I get them on the Net? Do you know?

Mahalo in advance for your response,
:cool:HawaiiMacAddict

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
check your pm i sent you a site to download all the png's you need

if your using iPhoneinterface say you want to get a file you would type

getfile /System/Library/Filename.exe get it?
just like putfile

thedanks

Jul 17, 2007
Plainview, NY

Dank Blue Theme (Blue w/ Carbon Fiber Blue Slide v1.5)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rqukpj

Notes:
Changed Power off slide to carbon fiber red
Changed Answer call to Blue Carbon Fiber w/ Black arrow
Changed All Blue to the dark blue so it is uniform (airport/bars no more lighter blue)
Added Dank Carrier Signal
Added Blue Alarm
Added Blue Bluetooth
Added Blue Airplane Mode (please download additional file attached)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Can someone please give me the site that gives me the information on how to install these themes? i have the iPhoneinterface but don't kno what to write in it to get this theme to install!