BlueSn0w?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'd love to use my BT GPS unit with Google Maps on my V1 iPhone. I'm not holding my breath, though.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
just think about all this would give us if successful! i know some people out there would love to have their stereo bluetooth headphones, or the ability to send/receive files.

i really think this is possible, i have faith in this

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Indeed. Apple would certainly not approve of this.

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
yes, it is depressing how Apple could make such a wonderful device, but put a limit on what it is capable of doing. jailbreaking frees the device from that.

and i respect your decision of not jailbreaking for whatever reason you have. whether its fear of losing your warranty, or fear that you might break the phone, but i strongly believe that everyone should at least consider it.

...and a warranty/stock phone is just a restore away

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
i've been looking at that bluesn0w today, on ispazio or however its spelt!

is it simply for pairing other devices or do we even get the chance to bluetooth contacts/pictures or songs.

i know you can just email pictures and use sms for contacts through JB but it would still be nice to have it working-

i've downloaded it and i'm running it through terminal now

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
i've been looking at that bluesn0w today, on ispazio or however its spelt!

is it simply for pairing other devices or do we even get the chance to bluetooth contacts/pictures or songs.

i know you can just email pictures and use sms for contacts through JB but it would still be nice to have it working-

i've downloaded it and i'm running it through terminal now
theyre planning on giving it as much bluetooth support as possible, but for now all it can do it search for other devices for 10 seconds and print their MAC address

ess_bee

Bronze
Dec 16, 2008
UK
theyre planning on giving it as much bluetooth support as possible, but for now all it can do it search for other devices for 10 seconds and print their MAC address
can anyone shed any info about how we go about trying to download bluesn0w onto our JB iPhones?