Bluetooth Headphone Reccommendation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 24, 2011
I recently got a 4s and I am looking for a recommendation for a headset or headphones of the Bluetooth nature. I previously had a pair of h9 rokr headsets that fell victim to the kids having tug of wars matches.

I looked at the h10 and the Nokia. The reviews on the h10 are not that good and I don't know if you can actually make calls with the Nokia.

Are there any stereo headsets that are good for calls and audio quality?

Thanks

Raphael

Camitampa

Bronze
Apr 1, 2009
Tampa Fl
I use the plantronics 903+ and I'm very happy with them. They don't have the sound quality of a top of the line set of wired headphones but the sound is respectable.
I listen to 60s and 70s rock mostly and the plantronics are more than acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Jln931

Nov 9, 2011
Sony ericsson MW600! Bluetooth clip on that relies on external headphones/earbuds instead of a built in speaker. The amp that supports the sound for the unit is excellent, I did not experience any distortion when turning the volume up. I use skull candy titans with my unit, and is strong enough to also support the bass that I enjoy when listening to music. Calls are clear, and haven't received any negative feedback nor anyone asking if I'm on a bluetooth system during our conversation. Battery life is insane! Over 10 hours on music alone, also built in radio tuner and will pair up to 3 devices. I found mine on am on for under 50, and received them within 2 days... Sick.

peterthomas

Bronze
Oct 4, 2011
Well you should try a headphone from the Audionics, there are too many good models in that, you can look for a good one in these models of audionics, I hope you wont be disappointed.