Bluetooth Problem

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I took several pictures with my iPhone this morning and went to a store that has kiosks where people print digital photos. Acouple of the computers do have bluetooth capability. My iPhone couldn't recognize any of them. My friend was there with his razor and it recognized the computers.

Why? I just want to be able to send photos to another computer!

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I took several pictures with my iPhone this morning and went to a store that has kiosks where people print digital photos. Acouple of the computers do have bluetooth capability. My iPhone couldn't recognize any of them. My friend was there with his razor and it recognized the computers.

Why? I just want to be able to send photos to another computer!
same problem, here. Is it possible Apple designed it to work with only Apple brand devices?

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I am having trouble just sending a picture to my phone over bluetooth. I know how to if I have my iPhone plugged into my macbook. It would just be cool to do it wirelessly.

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
There is currently no BT support on the iPhone for file transfer - only for voice headsets on in car voice kits.

So it will require a future upgrade from Apple to even make what you're trying possible. :(

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i believe so, because i also couldnt connect to my old cellphone because i have some pictures on the old one i want on my new iPhone
but i guess it wouldn't let me