Bluetooth Question

jlawlor

Jun 21, 2007
I have a Motorola H700 Headset - I get it to pair but I'm running into several problems. When I make a call, delay in hearing through headset - many times person has already answered the call. I am also getting dropped calls - anyone else experiencing this problem?

w5ttx

Jul 2, 2007
Texas
I have a Motorola H700 Headset - I get it to pair but I'm running into several problems. When I make a call, delay in hearing through headset - many times person has already answered the call. I am also getting dropped calls - anyone else experiencing this problem?
I also have the H700 and when I make a call the iPhone gives me an option to choose H700 Headset, Speakerphone, or Handset, if I push the H700 when it pops I have never had any problems.

I'm really thinking about getting the Jawbone set though...

n9ngx

May 31, 2007
I also have the H700 and when I make a call the iPhone gives me an option to choose H700 Headset, Speakerphone, or Handset, if I push the H700 when it pops I have never had any problems.

I'm really thinking about getting the Jawbone set though...
Has anyone tried to bluetooth a picture from your iPhone to another Bluetooth device? I can't get it to work. I think it's disabled and only works for head sets and hands free devices. Bummer.

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
Has anyone tried to bluetooth a picture from your iPhone to another Bluetooth device? I can't get it to work. I think it's disabled and only works for head sets and hands free devices. Bummer.
No BT file transfer at this point on iPhone :(

The only feature currently supported on iPhone BT is voice for headsets/in car sets