Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

eticket

Sep 16, 2007
North Carolina
I just purchased the SONY Bluetooth headphones for ipod.

It works great on my iPhone, when I plug in the doggle, it says unsupported device but just ignore it... The volume, fast forward, next track and previous track all work great...

FYI only...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch

It works great on my iPhone, when I plug in the doggle, it says unsupported device but just ignore it... The volume, fast forward, next track and previous track all work great...

FYI only...

Do you have a link or picture as well?

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD

FYI only...
Even though the iPhone has bluetooth, you still need to insert the dongle in the dock connector? Will the phone functionality work with this headset or will you be limited to iPod types of activities?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Even though the iPhone has bluetooth, you still need to insert the dongle in the dock connector?
yes, the iPhone's bluetooth does not support stereo playback.

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
I use a dock dongle with Motorola S9 headphones, that include a mic.

They are excellent for making calls (via the iPhone bluetooth) and listening to the iPod in stereo (via the dongle).

When a call comes in the music mutes and resumes when the call ends.

The headphones have a phone button for answering and ending calls, though the controls are a bit on the small side.