Bluetooth talking with music

gts

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Here is a little interesting thing I stumbled upon yesterday… If you use your iPhone with a BT sync in a car to talk to people, (it should also works with a GPS BT sync) hit the iTunes and play some music while talking and it will play the music over the car (BT device) speakers while your talking to the person on the other end. It’s not all that useful or anything but kind of a fun little thing that can be done with your iPhone.

chuck_s99

Jul 27, 2008
Monument, CO
Here is a little interesting thing I stumbled upon yesterday… If you use your iPhone with a BT sync in a car to talk to people, (it should also works with a GPS BT sync) hit the iTunes and play some music while talking and it will play the music over the car (BT device) speakers while your talking to the person on the other end. It’s not all that useful or anything but kind of a fun little thing that can be done with your iPhone.
Are you meaning to say "...hit the iPod while talking..." Hitting the iTunes takes you to the iTunes store. Kind of a cool feature, I'll try it tomorrow on the way home from work. Thanks

gts

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Are you meaning to say "...hit the iPod while talking..." Hitting the iTunes takes you to the iTunes store. Kind of a cool feature, I'll try it tomorrow on the way home from work. Thanks
Yes the iPod.