Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Bones[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2005-09-12[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Hart Hanson[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emily Deschanel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Boreanaz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michaela Conlin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T. J. Thyne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tamara Taylor[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Bones is an American crime comedy-drama television series that premiered on Fox in the United States on September 13, 2005. The show is based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case file concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan. The show is based loosely on American crime writer and forensic anthropologist Kathy Reichs’s novels, which in turn, are inspired by her own life.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Last edited:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Wow, it was interesting seeing Betty White guest star on Bones. Almost 94 years old and still going strong!
I used to watch Betty on panel game shows all the time when I was a lot younger. She appeared a lot on Match Game and What's My Line. She was married to Allen Ludden, host of Password, until his death. I was playing a jazz gig in Schubert Alley, NYC when he and Peter Marshall, the host of Hollywood Squares, came out to listen. It was pretty cool at the time.