Bookmark Syncing Issue

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Recently, my iPhone hasn't been syncing the bookmarks with by iMac. I've tried several soft and hard resets, tried unsyncing bookmarks and resyncing, and replacing bookmarks, but it just will not sync LOL. The only thing I haven't tried is a restore, as I can not afford to lose my phone for that mount if time until the weekend.

I am not looking for a solution (though one would be helpful and largely appreciated), just simply wondering if anybody else is experiencing the same problems.

Thanks,
Arran

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
The only thing I can offer is sometimes I have the same problem with ical. If I have added a new entry in ical and then sync with the phone, sometimes it will not be added. I uncheck and check the box in iTunes and then it will sync right.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Hey guys,

Recently, my iPhone hasn't been syncing the bookmarks with by iMac. I've tried several soft and hard resets, tried unsyncing bookmarks and resyncing, and replacing bookmarks, but it just will not sync LOL. The only thing I haven't tried is a restore, as I can not afford to lose my phone for that mount if time until the weekend.

I am not looking for a solution (though one would be helpful and largely appreciated), just simply wondering if anybody else is experiencing the same problems.

Thanks,
Arran
When your iPhone is synced with iTunes, you should see a button where you can select the option to sync bookmarks. There may also be a setting where the bookmarks on your iPhone are not replaced by the bookmarks on your machine.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
When your iPhone is synced with iTunes, you should see a button where you can select the option to sync bookmarks. There may also be a setting where the bookmarks on your iPhone are not replaced by the bookmarks on your machine.
Yes this is what I meant by "unsyncing and resyncing" and then "replacing bookmarks.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007