Booqpad

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by fjclaus, Jun 19, 2012.

1. fjclaus

fjclaus Member
    Bronze

Does anyone have the Booqpad case for the IPad 2. What do you think of it?

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I had one years back for a MacBook. Solid construction, good heavy duty materials.

3. jtsarby

jtsarby Member
    Bronze

I got it but took it back. Just could not justify the $100 cost. Beautiful case though and really well made.

4. fjclaus

fjclaus Member
    Bronze

Thanks for the information. I was looking at the BooqPad Agenda case for $49.99 at Wal-Mart and noticed their website had two one was 49 and one was 99. What's the difference?

5. jtsarby

jtsarby Member
    Bronze

The $99 is leather and in my opinion much nicer. If you need something that has a professional look the leather fits the bill.

6. jtsarby

jtsarby Member
    Bronze

The only down side is the note pad that comes with it. I could not find any that matched the size at my local office supply store. If you order them from Booq, they charge $10 with $10 shipping for three pads. If I could have found a suitable replacement for the pad I would have kept mine. Even with that limitation I am tempted to get one and keep it this time.

7. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

$50
    Sorry, I waited all day & couldn't stand it anymore.. Just had to be a smartass :D

8. fjclaus

fjclaus Member
    Bronze

Just curious but wouldn't the 5x8 pads at WalMart fit? They looked to be close enough. Not exactly the same size but they look like it would fit.

I'll give you 10 bucks for yours.

9. jtsarby

jtsarby Member
    Bronze

The do fit but they are smaller than the one that came with it. I'm too OCD. Plus I wanted as much writing real estate I could get.

10. jtsarby

jtsarby Member
    Bronze

I returned the first booqpad but gave in and got another one last week. I had some moleskine medium cahier notebooks at home. I trimmed the back cover and put it in place of the notepad that came with it. I like it.