Boot Loop Dilemma

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey guys!

I am so worried! I did a home and power button reset and now my iPhone just keeps booting up to the lockscreen then I get the little wheel spinning thing! It keeps doing this!

I don't know what to do! :(

I am on iOS5 Beta 4 and I also wanted to know if I can use the beta iTunes to downgrade to 4.3.3 as I have my SHSH saved and I am using TU

Please help ASAP

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
After your recent real-life drama related posts, maybe you could use a more specific title for this post. Maybe one that mentions it's an iOS 5 beta issue. Maybe less all caps shouting in it. Maybe?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
^^^ I'm not saying you shouldn't be concerned or want some help. Just saying you could tone down the drama level on the post title and make it a heck of a lot more useful by stating what your problem is or even giving a clue - rather than just a loud, random shout for help.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I replied to your PM so please don't imply that we were ignoring you.
speak for yourself.

seriously though, I had a very similar incident on thursday or friday. restored again to beta 4 and had no issues. Updated today to beta 5 just fine.

Joepa

Apr 18, 2011
Honolulu
Hi all, had same issue with ip stuck and my PC would not help. I finally gave in and went to Apple Store for restore to 4.3.5 BB 04.10.01. Thought I could downgrade to 4.3.3, same BB with TU but no luck. Restoring PC to a week back and plan to dl new dev. iOS 5b5 with new iTunes. I wish I could return to 4.3.3
but need mop or help. Saved all my
SHSH on Cydia and TU but can't get downgrade to work for me. I would appreciate any help. I have Googled for TU use guides and followed instructions to no avail. Please pm, thanks.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
speak for yourself.

seriously though, I had a very similar incident on thursday or friday. restored again to beta 4 and had no issues. Updated today to beta 5 just fine.
Correction: Illusion, I replied to your PM so don't imply no one tried to help you.