bootloader downgrade?

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
hi, i am wanting to downgrade from a 5.09 bootloader so i can unlock my phone. i am able to downgrade the baseband but i am stuck with the 5.09 bootloader. Can anyone help, does anyone know how to downgrade the bootloader.

its a 3g on 2.2.1

Thanks a bunch.

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Not even. You'd have to physically replace the board in your iPhone to get the 5.08 bootloader.
okay thanks, so do you think that with the 3.0 software there will be an unlock coming? even with a bootloader after 5.08?

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
okay thanks, so do you think that with the 3.0 software there will be an unlock coming? even with a bootloader after 5.08?
Perhaps. They may even have one already, but are keeping it under wraps until the official 3.0 comes out.

This is all speculation on my part, mind you, but knowing the DevTeam, they'll get an unlock out there somehow - it just may take some time.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Perhaps. They may even have one already, but are keeping it under wraps until the official 3.0 comes out.

This is all speculation on my part, mind you, but knowing the DevTeam, they'll get an unlock out there somehow - it just may take some time.
the dev team performs something called black magic (lol) they can do whatever they want, whenever they want. There watching you right now :p

pizzly

Jun 7, 2009
i have a problem
my fone says on the network bit not available

and on the carrier it its says (null)(null)

can any one help please?