Boss Prefs app

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

OKay i was thinking about starting a topic a while ago about an app i wanted but i figured it wouldn't work, but after seein this app i realize it WOULD work. so here's my thing. THis app when selected opens up and has its on little dock with prefs, customize, and summerboard. so can there be another app with perhaps different apps inside like this one? like maybe text, and weTool or something. or maybe one with all the games. or i have icons that direct dial my friends, so what about an app to house all my peeps icons?

classicvie

Dec 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
OKay i was thinking about starting a topic a while ago about an app i wanted but i figured it wouldn't work, but after seein this app i realize it WOULD work. so here's my thing. THis app when selected opens up and has its on little dock with prefs, customize, and summerboard. so can there be another app with perhaps different apps inside like this one? like maybe text, and weTool or something. or maybe one with all the games. or i have icons that direct dial my friends, so what about an app to house all my peeps icons?
Hey - would you mind sharing with me/us what program allows you to create icons to direct dial your friends? That sounds awesome. Thanks!

H

Hayesimus

hmmm i'm noticing an issue. i can't seem to access my RSBT in order to rearrange my icons now that i have added this app. i wonder if they are conflicting with each other...

H

Hayesimus

er i dunno. i downloaded a bunch of them and i'm not sure how to check it now. it was created by big boss.