Boston

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
When is this all going to stop?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
What the heck is happening to the world? It's like everything is screwed up everywhere in the world, from the most developed to the most underdeveloped countries.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
I hope everyone effected is ok over there. Could not believe the images I was watching last night.
Was in a pub and it all went quiet and the news was put on all screens.

Take it, it is still unknowing if its domestic or not?
I wonder if the UK is an even bigger target for the marathon here.
MI5 are seemingly having a big say in what's happing to do with the race, wonder how things are going to work out.

RIP to the people who died.

Sent using a bottle of fairy liquid

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
It's sad when you hear about bombings like this as daily events in third-world countries. I'm afraid that the US of A is falling into the same category. I hope to God that this isn't what we've become. I believe the whole point of terrorism is to make us live in fear to leave our homes and to erode society to a point where we live under martial law like those countries which we fight to protect. God bless the victims and the injured.

Caliphone

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Bakersfield
Schwarzkopf had a good plan:
“In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkof was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harboured and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America. His answer..."I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting.”

For every meeting arranged there is one less person who wants nothing less than to kill us. There is no "getting along" with them.

Sent using iCafe app