bought 3G but V1 has a problem

if i bought a new 3G and my v1 has a problem, could i still have my v1 replaced if its still covered by the 1 year warranty? because, my v1 has a problem with the bezel... it seems to not be flush with the rest of the phone because it catches my hair when i put it up to my face... is this an issue that Apple will replace my phone... if i am able to?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
if i bought a new 3G and my v1 has a problem, could i still have my v1 replaced if its still covered by the 1 year warranty? because, my v1 has a problem with the bezel... it seems to not be flush with the rest of the phone because it catches my hair when i put it up to my face... is this an issue that Apple will replace my phone... if i am able to?
If the V1 is still in warranty and there is no sign of abuse to the bezel, then I see no reason why it won't be replaced. It will be a refurb, but they are as good as and sometimes better than a new one.

If the V1 is still in warranty and there is no sign of abuse to the bezel, then I see no reason why it won't be replaced. It will be a refurb, but they are as good as and sometimes better than a new one.
oh ok... thanks... btw what do you mean no sign of abuse to the bezel? like as in scratched?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
oh ok... thanks... btw what do you mean no sign of abuse to the bezel? like as in scratched?
No,no.:) I mean like it has been dropped on concrete 100 times or a knife was used on it. Things that I don't really think would apply to you, but you have to be clear and cover your bases on these forums you know.:cool:

lol i got you... but now i realized my v1 had that chrome bezel mod done to it... and im pretty sure Apple wouldn't take it back... oh well... i guess i gotta live with the uneven side and just get one of those cozip cases to cover up the back lol