Bought any good 99 cent apps lately? Please share yours

May 5, 2009
I've had some time lately just to browse through all the 99 cent apps/games from the iTunes store. Anyone want to share any good games they've found or even bought lately?

I've downloaded one that is quite addicting. It's called Pocket Gold. You basically collect stuff such as gold or coal pieces and put them into their proper locations. It's time based so you're racing against being blown up by dynamite. :D

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
For whatever reason (no, not that I'm cheap) I don't want to start really buying apps unless I really want/need them.

Two apps I've bought are Rick Rockeston (sp) Pro, which is a nice RPG where you are a space man trying to get keys to unlock doors and score points. I think that was $1.99.

Also bought the PingPong from Skyworks, which is a great game - ton of fun.

Recently downloaded Streetball Lite and think it is a well put together game - considering buying the $1.99 full version.

Other than that, everything else I have is free.

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
dinosmash was .99 and is worth it
papertoss is free and worth .99.....so get it while its free
lets golf is great and on sale for .99

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Asphalt is down to 99 cents right now, was $9.99 at launch a few months ago.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Just got Let's Golf, StoneLoops of Jurassica(a fun Zuma clone), and Sally's Spa for $0.99 each. Great games!

Mike12000

Bronze
Oct 22, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last night I DL'ed Arcade Bowling Lite by Skyworks, Paper Toss and Wild West Pinball, all free and all very fun simple games. Check 'em out.

I also got Trivial Pursuit recently ($4.99). Enjoying it immensely. My wife will even play it with me and she's not a gaming or big apps person, even though she has her own iPhone. She even told me last night she wants me to put it on her phone!

Please forgive me for completely ignoring the $.99 parameter, atomicsquirrel (what a great name that would be for a band!).