bout to buy couple questions

monizk

Dec 3, 2008
Bossier city LA
www.myspace.com
k first off whats the definition of a 3rd party app if they sell it on iTunes should be 1st party right?

second question will my apps update when i sync the phone look at getting one of those banking ones so i don't need a checkbook will the app back up to my computer if my iPhone crash's?

3rd question i carry cell phones in my pocket whats a good case that is not bulky and will handly a few accidental drops.

thanks

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
your apps are stored on your iTunes account so you don't have to worry about your phone crashing.

as for a case I would personally recommend the incase slider. It is very slim and looks really good. I have used this case on several different phones and I like it.

monizk

Dec 3, 2008
Bossier city LA
www.myspace.com
your apps are stored on your iTunes account so you don't have to worry about your phone crashing.

as for a case I would personally recommend the incase slider. It is very slim and looks really good. I have used this case on several different phones and I like it.

can you tell me if the slider has screen protection or do i need to buy that separate and is there any problems if it does have screen protection with the functionality of the touch screen

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
k first off whats the definition of a 3rd party app if they sell it on iTunes should be 1st party right?
They are called 3rd party apps because Apple doesn't developed them, outside people do.

can you tell me if the slider has screen protection or do i need to buy that separate and is there any problems if it does have screen protection with the functionality of the touch screen
Incase is a very good one indeed, but you will need to get a screen protector separately. Apple sells some very good ones, but of course others do to.

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
I also carry my phone in my pocket (mostly jeans) so I don't like it to be bulky. I don't use a case for that reason. I can tell you I've dropped this thing several times on tile floors and it's still solid as a rock. I do highly recommend a screen protector. That's all I use. It's really all you need, I think. The BodyGaurdz screen protector is VERY durable and practically invisible. It doesn't impact the touchscreen functionality at all and I can wipe it clean on surfaces as rough as my jeans and it looks like a brand new screen errytime.