brand new iPhone :-DDD

Aug 1, 2007
hey everyone, im sure some of you have seen me around saying that I had the incorrect SIM error. Well I called Apple and after a week of hasseling, I finally got a BRAND NEW iPhone back 8GB too, after I had a 4gb, after telling them that it was just giving me incorrect SIM error... What happened is I got it repaired once, then it gave me the same error after I got it back. I called Apple, they sent me to att, and got a blank sim, same error. so they issued a replacement phone, and he said since we do not have the 4gbs in the warehouse anymore, that he's gonna issue me out a brand new 8GB iPhone free of charge. :-D. So I just got it in, and it's Brand sparkling new, wrapped up in the case and all :-DDD

PolkieJoe

Jul 3, 2007
hey everyone, im sure some of you have seen me around saying that I had the incorrect SIM error. Well I called Apple and after a week of hasseling, I finally got a BRAND NEW iPhone back 8GB too, after I had a 4gb, after telling them that it was just giving me incorrect SIM error... What happened is I got it repaired once, then it gave me the same error after I got it back. I called Apple, they sent me to att, and got a blank sim, same error. so they issued a replacement phone, and he said since we do not have the 4gbs in the warehouse anymore, that he's gonna issue me out a brand new 8GB iPhone free of charge. :-D. So I just got it in, and it's Brand sparkling new, wrapped up in the case and all :-DDD
Damn I need to do the same thing....only I have an 8gig BRICK already. I just want a phone back.:(

Aug 1, 2007
Damn I need to do the same thing....only I have an 8gig BRICK already. I just want a phone back.:(
call them up.. tell them that you went to att and that the SIM error was still giving you trouble when you put something called a blank sim in.. tell them that your friend had the same problem and even got his repaired, and got it sent back and it still didn't work and it ended up needing replacement o.o.