Breaking Bad

Aug 31, 2010
I finally have found some time to start this show! I just started Season 3 and can't wait to be able to go through this thread once I'm caught up. :)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Did he make out with Gus or what? Lol
So deserved, wish Bryan Cranston would've won also, to me the best drama actor on tv.
Pretty sure he doesn't find Gus attractive - because he mentioned his girlfriend and they panned to her in the audience and I think my HDTV screen almost blew up with how stunning looking she is.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Pretty sure he doesn't find Gus attractive - because he mentioned his girlfriend and they panned to her in the audience and I think my HDTV screen almost blew up with how stunning looking she is.
Well yeah, he did almost French kissed Gus thou. He looked overwhelmed to say the least. When they announced his name my fiancée woke up all of the sudden and went "yayyy" lol

Aug 31, 2010
Still can't read through the thread because I'm not caught up yet, but what the heck was up with the fly episode in Season 3? Maybe I'll understand the point of it later, but I seriously couldn't believe how dull and pointless it was!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Still can't read through the thread because I'm not caught up yet, but what the heck was up with the fly episode in Season 3? Maybe I'll understand the point of it later, but I seriously couldn't believe how dull and pointless it was!
I took as always being watched. All the cameras & think of what a flies eyes look like.
I could be waaaayyyy wrong, but that's the way I took it ;)

Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
It really didn't have much of a point other than RoofMonkey's theory, at least as far as I can tell. It was kinda fun to watch Walt and Jesse lose it over a fly tho

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
If I remember correctly it was that Walt finds flies disgusting and about how he was about keeping the place as clean as possible. I'm explaining it wrong but you get the idea.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
That was when Jesse was skimming meth out of their yield to sell on his own. Walt wasn't aware, but did notice that his calculations weren't adding up and the yield was always shorter than it should be. He became paranoid to the point of insomnia, and saw the fly as the only thing that could be causing the errors. I took two things out of it: (1) at that point, he never suspected Jesse would do that, and (2) his hunting the fly was a metaphor for the futile effort of getting control back of his lab.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
One of the most intense moments on the show. You can view this gif from any direction and the gun will be pointing at you since it's a 2-dimensional image, you can't see the sides of the barrel and the barrel faces the camera.

8HSso.gif