BREAKING NEWS: absolute poker on the iPhone

Nov 24, 2007
so i was just screwing around installing stuff last nite at work.. & i installed.. history downloader & went to DL something but all could think of was absolute poker as thats what i download last time to see if everything was working right .. so i head on over to absolute poker on my iPhone and i came across this: http://www.absolutepoker.com/no-download/ i,ve tryed to log in, but all i get is that little blue box u get on when your missing graphics for a website. i think i need something java installed... but i have no idea what java is or what it does, but anyways which java app do i have to install to get this to work ?

No Download Instant Play Poker Game

Absolute Instant Play: No Download - No Delay

Play Texas Hold'em on any PC, on a Mac, at a friends, if you are on holiday or just on the road.

JUST ADDED - NEW MULTI-TABLE TOURNAMENTS!

Our Instant Play no-download software is now offering you more. Whether you’re looking to jump in and out of a cash game – or whether you want to conquer a long multi-table tournament – Absolute Poker lets you play Texas Hold'em on any PC or Mac from anywhere with an internet connection.
Mac Poker

There's no need to download software and Absolute Poker Instant Play works on a wide range of browsers and operating systems including both Mac and Linux.
Java Instant Play Poker Games

EXISTING CUSTOMER? You can enjoy Texas Hold'em Instant Play anywhere using your existing Absolute Poker username and password, and account balance.
Watch this space: we are upgrading Absolute Poker Instant Play EVERYDAY... Tournaments, Omaha, Stud and all the features of our download software coming SOON!
Join Absolute Poker TODAY and ENJOY a 100% BONUS worth up to $500 when you play either our instant play java game or our fully featured free download.

Nov 24, 2007
.............go sell that crap somewhere else. You aint fooling anybody...
why are ppl such f**king idiots ? wtf i'm i trying to sell ? did u even read it? .. why are u posting in here.. your no help, beat it . go find a friend

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
oj don't think it was intended as spam he would of added a referral code. I signed up I love poker only thing is once flash comes to iPhone then this will work, so much for breaking news

S

Starry

why are ppl such f**king idiots ? wtf i'm i trying to sell ? did u even read it? .. why are u posting in here.. your no help, beat it . go find a friend

He did find a friend.. ME... any other requests...? I went there and I read it.. and it sounds like spam to me too... sorry.. :) OR you were just posting something off their website cause you kept referring to OUR stuff... that's why it looks like spam :)

But do have a great day!
:)

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

look, buddy, there's no need to toss that entire app's ad up there. You don't know what Java is? look it up. No reason to sell this crap.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Okay people, calm down. It appears to me that the stuff Franky linked to is spam, and I am going to ask him to remove it, however I don't think he knew exactly what he was posting, so stop ragging on him.

- John

Nov 24, 2007
oj don't think it was intended as spam he would of added a referral code. I signed up I love poker only thing is once flash comes to iPhone then this will work, so much for breaking news
thanks tony

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
oj I say you get the knife and gloves and go after franky. Even though I don't think its spam he is just a whinner

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
exactly. Nothing "breaking" about it. His retarded way of posting a question about java and flash led me to believe it was spam. I shouldn't be picking on RETARDS. sorry.

Nov 24, 2007
oj I say you get the knife and gloves and go after franky. Even though I don't think its spam he is just a whinner
no i really thought we had real poker for real money. it just pisses me off when ppl make stuped replys that are no help to the topic.. i have no patiece for thoses ppl ... come for me with your knife & gloves :p

Nov 24, 2007
exactly. Nothing "breaking" about it. His retarded way of posting a question about java and flash led me to believe it was spam. I shouldn't be picking on RETARDS. sorry.

sorry i don't spend all my time with my cpu & pocket protector...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
no i really thought we had real poker for real money. it just pisses me off when ppl make stuped replys that are no help to the topic.. i have no patiece for thoses ppl ... come for me with your knife & gloves :p

Funny how your name is Fingerz and yet I've got you all wrapped up around mine!

Nov 24, 2007
Funny how your name is Fingerz and yet I've got you all wrapped up around mine!
\

please if u were anywere near me. i chop that finger & make u eat it !
18 posts and only 1 useful. what a waste of space

biggie12

Oct 9, 2008
Sort of digging this post up its old and outdated but couldnt help to ask?

Absolute poker is a no download running off java.

I downloaded java from cydia and followed the instructions off another site but still can't get absolute to load. Anyone think this is actually possible.

Ive played before for real money online but i use VNC which i don't like doing an actual browser online game would be soo much better.

thanks for the help