brett farve

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Even though my Giants beat him in the NFC Championship... Brett still goes out a champion. Greatest QB .. maybe one of the greatest ever.. Top 5 in my opinion. Congrats to Brett.. sorry my GIANTS DID YOU IN...

Never will forget that sack he let Strahan get for the record what a great guy:laugh2:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
even as a Cowboys fan and the rivalry we had with them in the early-mid 90's(although it wasn't anything close to our rivalry with SF), I always liked the heck out of Favre. He was a guy that left everything he had on the field and accomplised a lot on teams with lesser talent than most of the NFC had.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Definitely a big Favre fan too. Always rooted for the Packers except when they played Dallas. Still one of the very few QBs who seemed to play every game like a little kid, loving it and playing like a linebacker.

And that consecutive games streak - I reckon there may never be a QB who can match that ...

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I've always liked Farve. He is tough. I won my Fantasy Football league one year when he was my QB!

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
As a Bucs fan - it's a love hate thing. :D But once the NFC reshuffled, nothing but love except when the Bucs would play them.