Bricked Phone.... Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 7, 2007
I don't understand whats happening and help would really be appreciated. I unlocked my phone using anySIM and it was working fine until one day the network of the SIM card stopped getting detected. Then I tried to use the unlock app once again, and it told me "could not find files to patch". Now my phone is DEAD slow... and it takes two minutes to go into any menu I click... can some one tell me what to do... PLEASE

BTR

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I don't understand whats happening and help would really be appreciated. I unlocked my phone using anySIM and it was working fine until one day the network of the SIM card stopped getting detected. Then I tried to use the unlock app once again, and it told me "could not find files to patch". Now my phone is DEAD slow... and it takes two minutes to go into any menu I click... can some one tell me what to do... PLEASE

you are better off wiping out the phone entirely and restoring to 1.0.2 and starting over.

Sep 7, 2007
The problem is my computer is not detecting my iPhone anymore. So I cant even restore... Any other way to do it from the phone? I forgot to mention that I had sometime ago connected my iPhone to the computer and deleted the lockdownd file and uploaded it again. Something got to do with that?