Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Where do I sign up... campaign to bring down IE 6.:laugh2:

Last edited:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
IE is the download utility you use to get Firefox. It's always worked well for me in that regard...?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
IE is the download utility you use to get Firefox. It's always worked well for me in that regard...?
LMFAO that was amazing. Thats exactly what I used IE for. In fact, I have circumvented it altogether by using explorer to download it.
Not many people know this but if IE is disabled on a comp (at school or work) you can still get on the internet. Just get to explorer which pretty much can't be blocked, right click the top and check the address bar, now even though it says C:\stuffgoeshere change it to www.mozilla.com or whatever and bam you're on the internet. Download FF and it should be smooth sailing ;)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
LMFAO that was amazing. Thats exactly what I used IE for. In fact, I have circumvented it altogether by using explorer to download it.
Not many people know this but if IE is disabled on a comp (at school or work) you can still get on the internet. Just get to explorer which pretty much can't be blocked, right click the top and check the address bar, now even though it says C:\stuffgoeshere change it to www.mozilla.com or whatever and bam you're on the internet. Download FF and it should be smooth sailing ;)
Hey did you hear that Bill Clinton is rumored to be having an affair with some woman named Monica!?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
our "SOP" computer at work has IE6, and installing IE7 (or any other browser, for that matter) is prohibited. It sucks. GOOGLE doesn't even work (granted, that may due to other reasons).

Good thing we have an "open item" macbook that hangs out over there.