Britney has an iPhone

Jan 14, 2008
Oh my goodness. It looks like Britney Spears has an iPhone. Wonder if she will be posting here soon :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Don't worry, that thread about OJ reminds us all that he would take care of her.

- John

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
You know what's really funny for me is that my boss is named Chris Crocker too... every time I see this, I have to chuckle. Everytime I see anything about Brittney, I have to weep...

friggin' white trash ho...

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Is that chick serious? Ive heard about this video but saw it now for the first time. Wow

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Would it feature Britney showing how to get out of the back of a car while holding an iPhone? :laugh2:
It would be a video of her in a short skirt and no panties, getting out of the car holding her iPhone in front of her crotch....with the camera on.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
It would be a video of her in a short skirt and no panties, getting out of the car holding her iPhone in front of her crotch....with the camera on.
Yup, suppose Paris is waiting for the video recording apps to get more sophisticated before she picks one up :)

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Well, that's good, now I know that my calls to her are mobile-to-mobile and free. :D

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Yup, suppose Paris is waiting for the video recording apps to get more sophisticated before she picks one up :)
Actually, Paris got her iPhone as soon as the iBrate app came out. It was a total decision maker for her!

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
Actually, Paris got her iPhone as soon as the iBrate app came out. It was a total decision maker for her!
Yeah paris got hers the same day it came out. She's probably gone through 4 phones since then. As for britney usually chicks are done foe once they have 2 kids, she actually is still kinda hot. This just goes to show even super rich people who have their choice of any phone in the world choose iPhone!;)