Britney has an iPhone

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Damn, there are too many people with iPhone now.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Are you serious?

That no-talent whore couldn't jailbreak an iPhone if her career depended on it.
That's harsh. That "no talent" girl has you said may have no talent but she sure has a loaded banking account right now.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
That's harsh. That "no talent" girl has you said may have no talent but she sure has a loaded banking account right now.
Shame on me, but I am Britney Spears and I have been posting on these boards incognito for over 6 months. It completely explains my mood swings from thread to thread.
Ok, wait, I thought I was Bellatrix Lestrange on still another thread.
Those petty multiple personalities again. It's wearing me down.
At least, however many we are, we all share and love the same iPhone, regardless of our lithium levels.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Shame on me, but I am Britney Spears and I have been posting on these boards incognito for over 6 months. It completely explains my mood swings from thread to thread.
Ok, wait, I thought I was Bellatrix Lestrange on still another thread.
Those petty multiple personalities again. It's wearing me down.
At least, however many we are, we all share and love the same iPhone, regardless of our lithium levels.
I thought we agreed to keep your identity a secret young vader, until your rise to power is complete.
(by the way, when you reach the bigtime and start killing all the jedi's, remember to put yoda in the blender set to liquify)