broken glass

narjohn

Dec 11, 2007
just wana ask if anyone can quote me the price of glass part of iPhone because mine has a small crack? thanks

C

Chez10

You would have to go to the Apple store for that, and i think if you have insurance, it s should be free

amiroo79

Bronze
Nov 3, 2007
Southern California
$250 for a replacement phone/fix the phone
do you know if they just change the glass or if they actually give you a new phone if the glass is cracked? I have an unlocked and jailbroken phone and am concerned about dropping it and the glass cracking. I would not want them to charge me 250 and then give me a phone with a firmware I can't unlock.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
im thinking they would just exchange it out for another one but who knows. Can someone else clarify this for me?

brrrian22

Nov 25, 2008
iPod Touch Repair Guide

The problem with a broken glass is that Apple will not cover it under warranty because it is physical damage. Get your tech savvy friend to fix it or try it yourself there are repair guides online that basically explain the whole process. The 3G is easier to fix than the iPod touch.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
if u have insurance on that terd..then report it stolen and don't feel guilty about it..

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
if u have insurance on that terd..then report it stolen and don't feel guilty about it..
yeaaa about that...Would you report a car stolen if it had a scratch on it?

Let me guess that is different?

jmckee

May 27, 2009
just wana ask if anyone can quote me the price of glass part of iPhone because mine has a small crack? thanks
We replace the digitizer (the glass part) for $75, and that includes your return shipping. We replace the LCD for the same price. If you need both, then its $100 even, and that includes the return shipping.

If its an ipod touch, its $65 for the digitizer repair (includes return shipping) and the same price for the LCD, or if you need both, its a total of $90, which includes return shipping.

You can reach me here, at sales@droppedlaptop.com, or call me at 828-475-1506.