Broken iPhone 5

Lotharmataos

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
I recently dropped my iPhone 5 from the third floor of my apt and it borked apart really hard. Apple listed it as behind economical repairs and I don't have any kind of insurance on it. WHAT CAN I DO GUYS ?
ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1363143500.193314.jpg

Sent using iCafe app

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
You may even be able to trade them and pay a bit more for an iPhone they already have. Those places are about making money, so If you can sell it to them for extra parts and then pay the difference for another refurb/rebuilt ip5, you may get out with minimal cost.

lakis90

Jan 17, 2013
Boston
A friend of mine drop her phone and broke the screen glass - went to iPhone w/ no guarantee and had to pay 300$ to get a new one. I was amazed they couldnt offer a better deal or just replace the screen.

Jersey999

Mar 11, 2013
You may even be able to trade them and pay a bit more for an iPhone they already have. Those places are about making money, so If you can sell it to them for extra parts and then pay the difference for another refurb/rebuilt ip5, you may get out with minimal cost.
yeah, i agree with you, it is better than buying a new iPhone.

Mar 28, 2013
I would probably try to buy a refurbished one either through Apple, or maybe look into Amazon and see if you can buy a cheap iPhone on there. Otherwise I think you might be out of luck. :/ I would suggest researching insurance or a protection plan when you get a new one. I use ProtectCELL, and now I don’t stress about breaking my phone and losing my contacts and photos.