broken iPod problems with iPhone

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
Apple Care has definatley saved my ipod 3-4 times. Im not gonna lie, they are pretty finickey one way or another. But then again I wouldn't use my ipod for a few months then come back to it and its HDD would be dead. I'll be using my iPhone everyday.

wubagel

May 22, 2007
yes, I hope they aren't too strict about Applecare. I can definitely see myself damaging my iPhone a couple times no matter how careful I am.

By the way...any opinions on the protective cases? I don't think I'm gonna get one because I think it takes away from how good the iPhone looks.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
By the way...any opinions on the protective cases? I don't think I'm gonna get one because I think it takes away from how good the iPhone looks.
I am with you. I like the size of the iPhone and do not want to add to it with a case. I plan on using a screen protector (if it doesn't affect the multi-touch responsiveness) and that is all.

BoxKrait

Bronze
May 16, 2007
I've never had one, but I'm going to break down and get one of those horizontal "pouches" that clip onto your belt.
Of course that means I'll have to start wearing a belt again.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I've never had one, but I'm going to break down and get one of those horizontal "pouches" that clip onto your belt.
Of course that means I'll have to start wearing a belt again.
Stylin'! :cool: