bsd subsysytem cannot download

pooky

Dec 30, 2007
I accidentally upgraded tp a 1.1.2, now i have 1.1.1 with a 4.02.13, I try to open BSD Subsystem, it start to show the download and after some minutes I get an error can't connect to host. I have the wifi running and other programs install OK, I just keep pressing OK and start install again, must have done this at least 30 x with no luck any ideas, is just a matter of time before it finds the host, the same goes for the downgrading program to open the app in my iPhone but i get the error cannot find host, what can I do

pooky

Dec 30, 2007
thanks but my phone is in order except for the fact it is 1.1.1 with a 4.02.13 baseware, I am trying to downgrade the baseware so I can reload 1.1.1 agian and do the original anysim unlock

pooky

Dec 30, 2007
I am trying to do this in red,it starts to download but come up with error failed to connect to host, saying that I can connect to the web pressing more info

Downgrade the baseband firmware:

1. Make sure Modem version is 04.02.13_G in Settings → General → About.
  2. Set Settings → General → Auto Lock → Never
  3. Start Installer and install BSD SubSystem found in System Category.
  4. Go to Sources and tap edit and add http://i.unlock.no/
  5. Now install "BB Downgrader (1.1.2)" found in Unlocking Tools category. This will take around 5 minutes.
  6. When done, restore your phone to get 1.1.1 firmware reinstalled.
  7. When phone have been restored, you can Activate and unlock as normal.

pooky

Dec 30, 2007
yes its unlocked 1.1.1 w 4.02.13, I need to downgrade 4.o2.13 to 4.1 and to do this I need to download BSD sub, is any one else having trouble to open the source to download, have been trying 4 3 days now

pooky

Dec 30, 2007
I cannot thank u enough 4 your help, now I have a 1.1.2 unlocked fully functional phone, if I could buy u a beer!:laugh2::):cool: