BSE and InvisibleShield

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
So I recently heard that InvisibleShield has just started making their skins so that they also cover the chrome besel. I have also heard that BSE is actually a cheaper version of the InvisibleShield. So my question is, do the BSE cover the chrome besel as well, or do they do the same thing that the old InvisibleShields used to do?

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
I only own the BSE front screen protector and so far it is holding up well. I have only had it on for a week but it seems that once it is on there it will have a hard time coming off. The protector does reduce the smudges and finger prints that the bare screen seems to attract and has a slightly less smooth surface than the bare screen.

- Garrett

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
i loved the BSE skin... for about a month then like dirt or dust would start getting in the corners under the flaps and then eventually it will start to peel it bugged the heck outta me. the first time i got a free replacement trhough BSE but after the second one did the same i just took off the back skin and have been goin naked back for about 2 weeks now