Buffy's cool

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
i'm not answering that.

either way, my condition does not change my opinion.

Or, as Churchill would surely have said if he knew Buffy: "Yes sir I am, but in the morning I will be sober, and Buffy will still be cool."

Perhaps he'd have thrown a 'very cool' in at the end of it too :)

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
there is NO question about Buffy's attraction. I've never seen a pic but I don't need to....I have secretly had a crush on Buffy since day 1.

Her name combined with that great first avatar sealed my fate to hopeless devotion for her. Is it possible that her alure can worm its way through the net and onto my iPhone? Kind of like when you think of someone in your past that you haven't thought of in years and suddenly they call!?

Whatever it is, I, too, have a crush on our resident Princess.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
What is this? You can't turn your back for one minute around here! You guys are hilarious - I'm flattered. :eek:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Welcome back, Coasts! Are you still in Thailand or back home already?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
What is this? You can't turn your back for one minute around here! You guys are hilarious - I'm flattered. :eek:
no, we are flattered that you decide to grace us with your presense!

And remember you are not all that far from Texas :p

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
there is NO question about Buffy's attraction. I've never seen a pic but I don't need to....I have secretly had a crush on Buffy since day 1.

Her name combined with that great first avatar sealed my fate to hopeless devotion for her. Is it possible that her alure can worm its way through the net and onto my iPhone? Kind of like when you think of someone in your past that you haven't thought of in years and suddenly they call!?

Whatever it is, I, too, have a crush on our resident Princess.
OJ, you've gone soft. I'm disappointed!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
We need Buffy pics for all the fans here at EIC. Period. ;)

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Welcome back, Coasts! Are you still in Thailand or back home already?
Neither! Tonight i'm in Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam. here just two days and then i fly to Hanoi. wont be home until 6/12. had some free time tonight and thought it better to spend it online rather than at the "bar" upstairs which is brimming with prostitutes.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Neither! Tonight i'm in Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam. here just two days and then i fly to Hanoi. wont be home until 6/12. had some free time tonight and thought it better to spend it online rather than at the "bar" upstairs which is brimming with prostitutes.
heh, have a few more beers and the prostitutes will sound like a better option than EIC.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Something tells me Aggie would be in the bar with a prostitute sitting on each knee. :p