Bug in call history

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I called a friend once and he called me back twice. When looking at the Recents list in the Phone application, I see his name listed once. When I click on the record to see the details, the title on top says Incoming Call, and the record shows 3 call times. The three calls are definitely not all incoming, however the phone just lumped them together and I lost the ability to distinguish the incoming from the outgoing calls to this person. This is pretty bad.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I called a friend once and he called me back twice. When looking at the Recents list in the Phone application, I see his name listed once. When I click on the record to see the details, the title on top says Incoming Call, and the record shows 3 call times. The three calls are definitely not all incoming, however the phone just lumped them together and I lost the ability to distinguish the incoming from the outgoing calls to this person. This is pretty bad.
Why is this pretty bad?

Bakerman

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
PA/USA
Sounds like a minor software issue. Not too important, if it is not an isolated event I am sure it will get corrected in the future.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Why is this pretty bad? I think it's pretty bad for the call history feature to be unable to do something a 15 year old phone can do.