Bugged Log Screen - Please help!

dt808

Bronze
Feb 5, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey Guys,

I just downloaded Quick Reply for Whatsapp.. Now my lockscreen is bugged with this. "Thanks for Downloading!"Not sure if you guys have seen this. But, its honestly bugging the CRAP out of me. I googled it, can't seem to find anything on this. Yes, I tried uninstalling the quick reply for whatsapp and nothing, still there.
img08022.png

It happened immediately after downloading that.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Interesting. I installed Quick Reply for Whatsapp as well, even though I do not have Whatsapp in the App Store. This did not occur for me when tested. Have you tried to reinstall it?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It sounds like it's unrelated to QuickReply for Whatsapp. Did you update any apps/tweaks in Cydia today? Which ones?

dt808

Bronze
Feb 5, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
yes, you're right Europa. I updated (9) different things, but I clicked update all.. and downloaded quick reply for whatsapp immediately after.

I know mywi 6, mywi on demand were 2 of them. I also have lockscreencustomizer, itheme, ithemesky, evasi0n was updated, maybe auxo and winterboard, and fileviewer.

I'm really not sure what's causing it, but its really annoying.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
yes, you're right Europa. I updated (9) different things, but I clicked update all.. and downloaded quick reply for whatsapp immediately after.

I know mywi 6, mywi on demand were 2 of them. I also have lockscreencustomizer, itheme, ithemesky, evasi0n was updated, maybe auxo and winterboard, and fileviewer.

I'm really not sure what's causing it, but its really annoying.
From this list, it looks like 'lockscreencustomizer' may be the culprit. What you could do is try uninstalling this, and if it does not fix the problem, then reinstall it.

Also, the app or tweak that is causing the issue can be reported to the creator and they will fix it for you and release an update.

dt808

Bronze
Feb 5, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
From this list, it looks like 'lockscreencustomizer' may be the culprit. What you could do is try uninstalling this, and if it does not fix the problem, then reinstall it.

Also, the app or tweak that is causing the issue can be reported to the creator and they will fix it for you and release an update.
You are the man, uninstalling it definitely fixed it.

Thank you very much!