Bulk Seperation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Brewgod23

Oct 2, 2007
I use sbcglobal for my personal email and my iPhone retrieves my sbcglobal email fine but it does not separate my primary email from my bulk once it is downloaded from the server. The only choices I have on my iPhone are Inbox, Outbox and Trash. I would like to have Bulk folder also. Is there any way to do this?

Sep 7, 2007
So. Cal.
I use sbcglobal for my personal email and my iPhone retrieves my sbcglobal email fine but it does not separate my primary email from my bulk once it is downloaded from the server. The only choices I have on my iPhone are Inbox, Outbox and Trash. I would like to have Bulk folder also. Is there any way to do this?
I haven't tried to get the folder on the phone since it is all spam. If I suspect that something is there that I need I go to http://m.yahoo.com and check mail and spam from there. It's sloppy but it beats having to delete spam messages one at a time on the phone.

Brewgod23

Oct 2, 2007
Talking about deleting messages one by one. the iPhone does not have a way of deleting multiple emails at one time like Outlook?