Bumpers for iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by E Pow, Sep 13, 2012.

1. E Pow

E Pow Member
    Bronze

I hope and wonder if Apple will come out with Bumpers for the iPhone 5? I personally love the bumpers and have bought a couple different colors over the last 2 years for my 4 and 4S.

2. Mommy

Mommy Zealot
    Gold

I just read in twitter the iPhone 5 does not need them. The antenna is better and the glass won't break because it's not exposed?

3. {StatuSChecKa}

{StatuSChecKa} Contributor
    Silver

yes but i'm sure people are still going to want Apple accessories such as this.
    It provided a better grip anyway.
    I saw a iPhone 5 case on Amazon yesterday. It looked neat and legit. However i'm not sure how they would have known the new specific specs.

4. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

I wish Apple offered a case on their site for the iPhone 5. Just something! Dag! I am so used to using cases for all my iPhones. I'm gonig to be weary of taking it out without any protection for it. (n)

5. Lamacja

Lamacja New Member

I personally love the feel of a naked iPhone but due to antenna issues have to usually have a case on mine. I have been hoping they would do away with the glass back and go with something more iPad like. I'm loving the new design and cannot wait to get the new phone and let it run about naked.

6. iphone1027

iphone1027 Member
    Bronze

+1. I love the iPhone being "naked" as well. I find myself actually removing it from my clear incase all the time.