Buy a Mac get an iPod Touch Free

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I just bought a new iMac at the Apple store on May 15th. I had asked the guy in there if they were having this promotion again this year where you can get a free ipod touch with purchase of a computer. He said no, they weren't doing it again. Lo and behold I get an email today from Apple with this promo again. I was so mad. I called Apple and they put me through to the store I bought it at, since I am in the 14 day return period they told me to bring my receipt in and I would qualify for the promo. Yay!
So if you are looking for a Mac this is the time to buy if you want a free ipod touch. I believe you have to be in school or someone in your household has to be in school so you can get the educational discount plus the free ipod.

PS- I LOVE my iMac! and so does my windows PC using family.

Fade

Jun 9, 2009
Miami, FL
I bought my iMac a few weeks ago and then I saw that promotion come out. I didn't take the education discount because it was only like $10 or something. What's the point?!? I just bought mine on a Marine Corps base so it was tax free and I didn't have to pay the $100+ the charge for shipping either.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
later this summer, i will be buying a Mac Pro along with this promotion.

then i'll probably sell the ipod.