Buy Apple stock? HOW?

<3MyiPhone

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Misplaced Southern Californian
Got mine yesterday. Looks cool but the bubbles/oil slick watermarks were driving me insane. Then I tried to plug in my iPhone/bluetooth combo adapter into the dock...no luck the plug is too big to fit on the groove where the dock sits on the case...the I tried to plug in my Belkin FM transmitter....same problem. Unless I want to keep taking it out of the case, I can't use my chargers. :(

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
I got the case tonight and put it my new 3Gs and it blocks the speaker volume! I waited 2 years for improved sound and I'm not going to block it with the case! I turned on a movie and thought" wow..seems hard to hear"...but as soon as I opened the little rubber port door for the charger it got louder. Great concept but I just can't deal with the reduced volume.

They are aware of this and are making a new case specifically for the 3GS.

Duckman

Bronze
Apr 11, 2008
This is one of my favorites...I always described it to my friends and thermal nuclear protection for my iPhone...not really trying to sell anything here but I do have brand new..used for 1 day G2 (not G3orS) one I will let go for cheap.

I gues PM me...

afigs052377

Jun 12, 2009
i just got mine yesterday..i love it...everybody complaining about the bubbles,water marks. so i looked on youtube and found somebody that solved the problem with baby powder, worked like a charm.

i also have a brand new never used one...if anybody is interested pm me

<3MyiPhone

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Misplaced Southern Californian
I may not be returning my white Otterbox to the manufacturer after all. Used it to go to the beach (took some videos and didn't have to worry) and then after going to a friend's house for a 4th of July bbq, it fell out of my pocket and not a scratch on it. Whew!

I think it's too bulky though, but it'll come in handy whenever I go somewhere where I think I'll need the extra protection like the beach! For now, I'm happy with the Candy Shell. :laugh2: