Buying an iPhone with no service?

rabitsjag

Sep 8, 2007
I want to buy an iPhone but i don't want to get the atnt service. i was just wondering if i can use everything on it except the calling feature like the ipod, wifi, and camera. I have heard that i have to use that jailbreak program to "unlock" it but i just want to make sure i don't spend 400 on something i wont be able to use.

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
I want to buy an iPhone but i don't want to get the atnt service. i was just wondering if i can use everything on it except the calling feature like the ipod, wifi, and camera. I have heard that i have to use that jailbreak program to "unlock" it but i just want to make sure i don't spend 400 on something i wont be able to use.
Buy the new touchscreen iPod coming out at the end of the month.

rabitsjag

Sep 8, 2007
Buy the new touchscreen iPod coming out at the end of the month.

i already know about the ipod touch but it doesn't have the camera and all those other cool apps.........So is it possible..

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
i already know about the ipod touch but it doesn't have the camera and all those other cool apps.........So is it possible..
Yes, you can activate it via a pre-paid plan and cancel it after one month.

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
You can activate the phone and take out the sim and just used it for its apps. I have more info about how to do it in a Mac Life magazine.
So pm me or aim me for more infomation.