Buying an iPhone?

Jul 31, 2007
Allen, Tx
I want to purchase an iPhone but currently have an ATT bberry curve. Since the purchase of the iPhone is not discounted, will I be able to switch the curve phone number without any penalty?
Thanks in advance for any info.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I want to purchase an iPhone but currently have an ATT bberry curve. Since the purchase of the iPhone is not discounted, will I be able to switch the curve phone number without any penalty?
Yes. I had a Cingular/ATT Blackberry Pearl when I got my iPhone. After you buy the iPhone you connect to iTunes to activate. You will be guided through the activation and it will ask you if you are a current customer and you will be able to transfer your number. You can also keep your current voice plan and get rid of BB data plan and add iPhone data plan. It was very easy.

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
I have been with Cellular One/Cingular/AT&T for some 19 years. Yes, same number, as well. I recently upgraded from a 1st gen Razr and the set-up/transfer on iTunes was so simple and fast.

You should experience no difficulties at all. Congrats on you future iPhone purchase and enjoy.