Buying In Puerto Rico

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

debest74

Bronze
May 4, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
Im from Puerto Rico, an the iPhone its comming out in PR also on the 29. I don't think no one here its from Puerto Rico, but in case someone its from P.R. just let me know....
We don't have any APPLE STORE, but we have CINGULAR (ATT). Apple products are not that popular in Puerto Rico so Im hoping that I can get mine on day 1

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Im from Puerto Rico, an the iPhone its comming out in PR also on the 29. I don't think no one here its from Puerto Rico, but in case someone its from P.R. just let me know....
We don't have any APPLE STORE, but we have CINGULAR (ATT). Apple products are not that popular in Puerto Rico so Im hoping that I can get mine on day 1
You'll probably have a better chance than any of us, but I would call too just to make sure they'll be getting some inventory.

Jun 6, 2007
you have cingular in Puerto Rico? wow learn something new every day

Sirch128

Jun 6, 2007

Hey! I'm from Puerto Rico too, I live in Bayamon (Rio Hondo) - I will buy the iPhone in the AT&T kiosk located in the Rio Hondo mall in front of Marshall's. That's my biggest local place to buy the iPhone, If I don't find it there I will go to the San Patricio AT&T store because that's the central office of AT&T in PR and also the biggest store in the island.