Buying iPhone 5s with an AT&T Premier Business Account?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

schindyguy

Bronze
Jun 9, 2010
I have a Business Premier account with ATT and wanted to know your suggestion for putting in my order with the least hassle (I definitely wont be camping or waiting in line). I'd prefer to order online or do phone sales and wait a few days.
  • I've wasn't able to preorder the iPhone 5 through Apple.com with ATT businesss. They never can find my account and/or allow me to use an upgrade. Does anyone know if this might change because its not a preorder?
  • For phone sales, what PST time does ATT open for me to order? I cant remember if it was 5AM PST
  • For ATT online, I also was not able to preorder the iPhone 5 through ATT businesss website, but I do see that the 5C is available to order so that gives me of doing it through ATT online sales. What PST would it be available?
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Last edited:

schindyguy

Bronze
Jun 9, 2010
You can order directly from Apple.....
Not sure if this helps anyone at this point --- but

I couldn't at 12AM PST on Apple.com/iPhone store app. It said like it said all other preorders during the checking availability step that they don't take orders from ATT businesss accounts. I am still grandfathered into unlimited data so I don't want to switch account types.

ATT online ordering didn't work at 12AM or 4AM.

I was able to get an order in through ATT businesss sales at 5AM PST though :)

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
I am a premier customer as well and I was able to order a 32g gold @ around 11:58pm CST from my iPhone....Even then I was in queue for a few minutes until the order completed....my att confirmation says its available for shipping in 1-3 businesss days....but I'll believe it when I see it....

I have another upgrade available for my work phone, I am considering getting the 5c...or I may wait. not sure yet.........

I was surprised that I was asked to pick a data package, since my existing line/phone is unlimited....

Sent using iCafe app