Buying Leopard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Will You Buy Leopard?

• Of Course! Who isn't going to?

Votes: 74 89.2%
  • I haven't decided yet.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • No. It doesn't appeal to me.

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I am apparently incapable of backing up on my own, so time machine is a must.

I'll just have to wait a couple of days to make sure none of my work tools break with Leopard.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'll probably upgrade my Mac at that time. If not, then I'll definitely upgrade to Leopard. It'll give me a reason to clean up my hard drive, so I can perform a clean install.;)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I need to upgrade to Tiger or Leopard to sync my iPhone and ibook. I can't find the system requirements for Leopard. If anyone knows, please tell me. Since I have to upgrade, I might as well get the newest version, if my ibook is compatable. I can wait to upgrade for a few week since have a separate nano that I will still use at the gym.
thanks!

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
After watching the video of some of the new and improved features, I cannot imagine anyone would not purchase it.
yeah i know exactly what you mena, i have never owned a mac before and have only used it for about 10 minutes on my friends mac and that was jsut in safari....i looked at all the stuff leopard has to offer and i am definitely putting a black macbook on my christmas wish list! ;)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I wonder.
Is there any way to permanetly delete anything?
I mean, you know, with Time Machine you can retrieve anything. Want if there's some pointless thing on my Desktop that I don't want to take up space?

cleary5

Sep 26, 2007
No, I'm still on an iBook G4 1.33GHz. I think that the new features would be outweighed by the inevitable performance degradation on my old machine.

It does look cool though.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
No, I'm still on an iBook G4 1.33GHz. I think that the new features would be outweighed by the inevitable performance degradation on my old machine.

It does look cool though.

im on the same computer now! good to see that im not the only one.. i feel so old around my friends with their new macbooks.......

so leopard wont run well on our comps? or if it will it wont run well?

tundra

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
New Jersey
I plan to upgrade as well. Looks very nice indeed. I have been keeping an eye on amazon.com for around 2 months now and they have had it listed as a 10/31/07 release. didn't think of using store credit towards it though. Good thinking all. :cool: